Wednesday 14 March 2012

HOME STRETCH

Four of the seven evlaution questions have been answered. Gaia's Army is reaching 200 views on Youtube. The interactive trailer (after After-Effecting so hard the computer began to smell like smoke) is exported and is ready for the internet. It's the home stretch to completeing the project brief.

All thats left to do now is to download the Sony Pictures ident; re-render our Gaia's Army with the changes from the feedback worked in, and to finish the evaluation questions.

The sixth question, which asks '' will be answered in the form of a video - I will set up my greenscreen at home over the weekend and put myself into a white room with a giant floating TV which will display images of whatever technologies I'm currently talking about.

It will be a challenge - I am not able to access the school's stage for lighting, and my partner-in-film (who has a set of cinematic lights - various pieces of equipment are shared between us) is unable to provide them anytime soon. So shooting without proper lighting could cause a challenge in the edit... however, challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment