Monday 19 March 2012

SCREENING AND EVEN MORE FEEDBACK

On Saturday my colleague and I screened Gaia's Army to seven focus groups, each of about 15 people. The age group ranges from around eight years old to forty years. 





The feedback recieved was not constructive as such, but very encouraging - words such as 'impressive', and 'sophisticated', 'unbeliveably good' and 'I can't believe thats all original!'


I also attended an opening morning at Royal Holloway (University of London) and in doing so met the head of the Media Arts department Jonathan Powell and Victoria Mapplebeck, senior lecturer, who I gave my Youtube channel (as an electronic portfolio to slightly boost chances of being accepted later, if I were to apply). The following feedback was given 'This is very good, really well shot and Directed'

No comments:

Post a Comment